skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Carpenter Family 5
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Happy New Year to all our friends and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dominique and Mikayla
Shake it Girls!!
Desmond loves to Dance
You go boy!!!
Trinity's First Skates
I'm a Big Girl...I can do it!!! Little Miss Independent
Dominique & Trinity
Dominique loves helping her cousin!!
DeWayne, Juanita and Trinity
I think DeWayne was having a harder time skating than little Trinity
8th Birthday Surprise
She was excited about her new Nintendo DS game...Ratatouille (or something like that)
HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY MIKAYLA!!
She is growing up so fast!!
Mikayla & Isaiah
Wrong Way Isaiah...I guess its more fun if you get to HOLD ON!!!
Dr. Trinity Carpenter
This was a great gift since her mommy is in Nursing School!!
Princess Trinity
She loved playing in the castle!
Isaiah got a cool new ride!
Lightening McQueen
Mikayla the next Picasso???
She loves anything art...this art set was perfect!!
Dominique got a new I-Pod and I-Tunes card
Can't get a better gift for a pre-teen
Desmonds gift from Grandma Carpenter
I wonder who Desmonds favorite NBA player is?? LeBron James...
My brother John & Jennifer
These two can't wait to celebrate Christmas...They opened half their presents the week before Christmas!!
My Dad, Roger
"New Olympic Size Weights...A New Years Resolution???"
Moms Gift
Gift theme "Do something nice for yourself everyday"
Christmas 2008 with the Hyder Family
Roger, Mary, John, Jennifer, DeWayne, Dominique, Des, & Mikayla...I was behind the camera
Isaiah Carpenter
Our nephew and cousin Isaiah...13 months. He is so handsome!!
Dominique playing ball....She is so grown already!!!
Followers
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
January (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment